Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The ZZZZZZ's

I went to bed at 11pm last night and just got up (7:45am) which is the most sleep I've had in 2 weeks... Janis sent out an email that said if we weren't getting enough sleep that that can definitely lead to weight gain... too bad my rough draft due date and the end of the program are coinciding on the same week because I haven't slept well for at least the last 5 days in a row (staying up late ~ 12/1am and getting up early ~4/5 am to go workout. So last night's sleep did wonders (I'm hoping). I'm getting up now to go to spin class, and I'm going to try and fit in 20-30 minutes before the class on the elliptical. I will report back later! :) Happy St. Patty's Day!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Deep breathing for relaxation if you find you aren't getting enough sleep. Happy St. Patty's Day Julia!!!! -Sarah- Your Personal Trainer;)

    ReplyDelete