Thursday, March 25, 2010

Down, Down, Down :)

I worked out this week on Monday (Taebo), Tuesday (1 hr. cardio/burned 420 cal's), Wednesday (Spinning/ burned ~ 400 - but I worked really hard, so I'm hoping it's more like 450 or 500 :) ), and this morning I did 40 minutes of cardio and burned 420 cal.'s.

I weighed-in this morning at the gym (for the official sign-in/weigh-in) = 6 week post HCC weigh-in program for accountability. I lost 1.8 lbs for a total of 22.2 lbs!!! :)

So, here's to another week! Tara, Laura and John are coming down to do the century ride with me on Sunday - 50 miles!! Here we come - ready or NOT... :)
And Kimberly's coming down to do the bridge run! Go Kimberly!! We couldn't handle the crowds, so we're going to get our butt's kicked the next day!! Some of my closest gal pals are coming in and I'm pumped!! (Oh, and John - unfortunately for you, you get included as a gal pal.. :) and since John doesn't read this, maybe Laura shouldn't tell him about it...

Reg & Barb - good luck running the bridge barefoot and PLEASE BE CAREFUL!! :)

Will talk later - everyone have a GREAT weekend - drink lots of water and be healthy :)

4 comments:

  1. GREAT job! Another 1.8 lbs down! You're melting away, little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.8? me too!
    Good luck Sunday
    and congrats! It's fun discovering those old tight clothes now fit better!
    looking forward to tomorrow-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb: Thanks!! I can't stop - I've become addicted to exercise... although today i may take a break... :)

    Sara D: yay! you also lost this week!! Great job :) Thanks for the well wishes for sunday - word to the wise for Saturday - get there EARLY and take snacks... they take you over on the shuttles early and then you wait for 1.5 hours our so and it's boring... you may want to take a magazine that you can then leave in the starbucks coffee shop (which was also where I used the bathroom before heading out...)

    have fun - I'm not doing the run - but have fun!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I won't tell him he's a gal pal! And you're going to love my friend Jaclyn! I can't wait to get down there! PS. Congrats- 22.2!!! I'm just speechless.

    ReplyDelete