Thursday, March 18, 2010

So much for the ZZZ's ;)

I was up until 4am this morning (it is now 9) -- I got a good 5 hours of sleep - that's okay, right? Needless to say, I didn't go to the group workout this morning - which I'm sad about because it was our last group workout :( BUT - I'm pretty sure I would have passed out if I got up at 5:30 after 1.5 hours of sleep... and my thesis is more important! I'm about to go and do CAGE fitness 9:30-10 and then I'll go do a bike ride mid-afternoon to break up the hours of thesis. My results, discussion, conclusion and abstract are due today - I have half of my results turned in and my abstract... so I'll be doing another grueling day today.

I'll take a break for the last HCC meeting tonight and then probably stay up pretty late tonight as well. Unfortunately, though I've been keeping up with my calories and work outs, I have not gotten a lot of sleep (obviously) which I'm afraid will affect my weigh-in... but at the same time, this is just a phase in my life that will pass so that I can get back to a healthier me :)

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Thesis work is ALMOST OVER! There is a light at the end of the school work tunnel! Just hang in there and push through! I love you, Jules!

    ReplyDelete