Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Insomnia (but not really) - Part III

I am absolutely exhausted and my body is READY for some REAL rest!!! So I guess the brief insomnia bout is over :) I went to the gym this afternoon with the intent of doing cardio and weights and decided against the weights - Janis (head of the program) told me yesterday that right now we really needed cardio workouts more than weights - coupled with circuit type activities (like what the team did with Matt on one of those first workouts. So I started on the treadmill (only because none of the elliptical machines were open - it was 5pm - I should have known...) - I did 10 minutes warm up on the treadmill, then noticed an elliptical was free and did 15 minutes on that elliptical, but it wasn't my favorite type of elliptical machine (this gym has at least 4 different ellip. machines) so I jumped on my fave type and did 60 minutes - I really pushed myself hard. I worked out for 1.5 hours total and couldn't walk when I got off the machine, or at least I was really wobbly.

I watched Lost with some great friends and after working my brain on the many puzzlers of Lost, I'm ready to fully relax and get some real ZZZ's - I've got to rest up - another big long day tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment