Monday, March 22, 2010

Mom & Dad

I would like to do a special post and shout out for my parents, who have been unbelievable supportive during this oh-so-stressful time!! Not that I necessarily expected anything less - but when times are rough and things seem to be falling apart and those you love step up and care for you and do amazing acts of love, that you realize how blessed you are!! I almost didn't come last night (to M&D's) because I didn't get finished with my draft until late and I didn't want them to wait for me for dinner, but they did! And we had great conversation and I was able to really relax into the comfort of my home (my home home) and the love of my parents - who have done much more than offer me a night at home home, but I am very appreciative of last night. And I don't know what it is about my bed here or my bedroom or what, but I sleep better here than I do ANYWHERE else - including my own bed at the purple house, which is very comfy. So thanks, Mom & Dad for a great evening :) I love you!!!

1 comment: