Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Furiously Writing!!

Hey all - I am furiously writing my thesis, chugging water, and trying to choke down the monstrosity of a lunch I made (I threw things together that I need to have but taste horrible together...ugh). I have a brief moment to blog and then I'm diving back in... I had a great spin class this morning - it was REALLY hard - but everyone I talked to agreed, so I guess it wasn't just me. I met Catherine's fiance - who is really nice and was very helpful with stretches for my hamstring that is in PAIN. Catherine gave me some great stretches, too. Every time I get up to go the bathroom (which is almost every hour with all this water I'm chugging), I stretch so that I will be able to walk tomorrow. I think I hurt it while swimming Monday, but either way, I have no time for injuries!! I need my work out time in the morning to think, clear my mind, and prepare for the work ahead!! None of this injury b.s.!!

Great workout this morning followed by frantic work... as I've told many others, I'm going to crawl in a hole now and work... I'll come out okay on the other side... I'm only making time for eating, sleeping, drinking/aka chugging water, and working out... oh, and tonight I'm working at T99, but I've got to get some inflow of $ at some point...

So I'll check back in and write a few words tomorrow, but it may be slim blogs between now and Friday afternoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment