Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Insomnia - Part II

Just as a little update on last night... I'm fairly certain I didn't fall asleep until 2:30 - I read organic chemistry for a while (that usually really does the trick), I listened to Iron&Wine (low key music), Brahms, and an acoustic mix - NADA. I couldn't believe it!! When I did fall asleep, it clearly wasn't the best sleep ever because I dreamed that the fan was going to fall from the ceiling (surely there was more to it than that, or my subconscious mind is slow on the reality of things...) so I got out of bed and moved everything out from under the fan... which could be good - I was actually cleaning in my sleep, so at least I was productive - but these were not the Z's I was looking for... I think I need to eat dinner earlier, and start getting ready for bed earlier to relax the mind, because it has been working overtime with my thesis and this cannot happen every night this week - I love sleep too much!!! As a result, I only got about 3 hours of sleep before I had to get up and head to the gym - so I texted my trainer and begged for some more sleeping time. Later today (probably around 4), I'm going to go to the gym and do cardio and nautilus weights. I was going to do cage fitness - but that's from 7-7:30 and I think after last night I should aim to get home and eat before 8... If there is an interesting class that I want to do after my work out, I may add that in as well, since I won't be biking today in the rain.

Tomorrow, my Mom is going to join me for spinning at 9AM (YAY!!) and then weather and thesis permitting, I'm going to go biking in the late afternoon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment