Thursday, March 18, 2010

This is not the end - it is only the BEGINNING!! :)

This past week, I lost 1.8 lbs, for a GRAND TOTAL of 20.4 lbs in 10 WEEKS!!!

Yay, me!!! :) I'm ready to continue losing... but right now I'm ready for sleep :) I'm going to bed in minutes and am allowing myself to sleep 8 hours before getting up and continuing the grind... I don't think I did very good work when I stayed up so late - so I'm sleeping now and working tomorrow early :) (It's 10:30pm now... that time stamp is SO weird...)

Barbara - thank you for talking me away from the cliff earlier this evening when I was on the way to having a full fledge panic attack - reminding me that there is life after thesis - and for helping me decide that sleep is good :)

Hopefully, when I sign on next, the rough draft will be turned in and I will have been to the gym - I miss it :( And it's only been a day... wow, some things have changed :)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your work today! I love you, Jules! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I splashed enough for two of us at 6AM. My post-test is Monday afternoon. Zumba and bridge tomorrow! hope you're having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catherine StephensonMarch 19, 2010 at 12:58 PM

    Great Job on your loss! Keep it up Julia! You know I am always here if you need me! I got your back!

    ReplyDelete