Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Great beginnings are not as important as the way one finishes." -- Dr. James Dobson

I have on more week of HCC, and the rest of my life to finish STRONG!!

I LOST 3 LBS THIS WEEK - FOR A TOTAL OF 18.6 LBS - YIPEE!!! I am 1.4 LBS away from the 20 LBS mark!! Who'd have thunk it?? (family phrase - for those of you wondering about my grammar skills)

We had a great meeting tonight - No on on our team gained weight :) Louie's Kids has made it's way up to 6th place out of 11 teams! And Leslie is still in the top 5 women for both % weight loss and total lbs - GO LESLIE!!

I Love my team, but I am ready to spread my wings and try this out by myself - eventhough I won't be by myself completely - I know Janis will always be there for me :) And I still have my team's phone numbers, etc. And trainers like Catherine and Sarah G. - I bet they'll still be there for me - and of course all of you - my family and friends who have been so supportive! Thanks Again for reading this and supporting me on this crazy trip that is FAR from over!! I would like to lose 40 more lbs - and I know that I can do it! (Although, I haven't really checked with anyone to see if I should lose that much... but I still know I can do it... ) :)

I have one more week to rock it out with HCC and then they still weigh me for 6 weeks after that (news to me) - so as published earlier on this blog - I will keep this up for a while longer - hopefully til I reach my goal :)

3 comments:

  1. HOLY COW!!! That's amazing, Jules! Congratulations!!! I can't believe you've lost 18.6 pounds! Do you feel like an entirely different person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and No... I can tell it in my face and in my chest... but I'm not wearing smaller sized pants (which is frustrating me a little) - Janis (head of the program) says she can tell I've lost weight at my waist - which feels good to hear... I told Liz I wanted to wait til I've 25 lbs to go clothes shopping... I might wait til 30... I don't know - I feel amazing and healthy and ready to take on anything - so maybe that's what's important :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you, Jules! I promise when we come down for the bike ride that we will support the healthy eating regimen! Can't wait to see ya!

    ReplyDelete