Monday, March 8, 2010

Great Morning Work outs!!

It is amazing how great I feel when I work out in the morning! I feel good after an afternoon work out - but it's not the same - the morning work outs really shape my day! :)

This morning, Jenelle and I did the same swimming routine that we did on Friday - it only took us 45 minutes instead of an hour - there were definitely less breaks between each lap... I thought I was going to die in the pool, but I feel great now :) I swam 21 laps (=0.6 miles)... and when we did the sprints, my times were: 25 seconds (5 breaths) & 27 seconds (5 breaths) - which overall, I think is much better than Friday's times/breaths...

I don't have too much to say except that I feel great! I'm about to head to campus to get some GIS help and then I believe I will be writing all day :) Tomorrow = group work out 6-7am, but I will probably get there at 5:45 for a little extra cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment