Saturday, February 27, 2010

This morning I ran/walked the bridge, well, I think it's fair to say I walk/lightly jogged the bridge. To walk it is still hard if you have SORE muscles, though! Catherine and Katie S. were our fearless leaders - I was the only one from my team and then there were a couple from Jason's Deli (team) and the rest were Catherine and Katie's teams... I suppose if your trainer is the one leading the morning, there's more of chance that you'll be there :) Sidney - on Catherine's team - is #1 overall for women for most lost in % body fat - quite an achievement!!! Catherine's team is really nice and one of the mentor's Jenny stayed by my side for half of the bridge walk and she was very encouraging. Kudos to that team!

I'm sitting here thinking of all the reasons NOT to ride my bike... I'm tired and could really use a nap... I'm working tonight at T99 and really need the rest, not the exercise... but it's only 4:15 - plenty of time for at least a small ride, right? I spoke with my buddies at the Bike Shoppe (MtP) today and David, my unofficial century ride trainer, told me I should ride 3 times a week, adding 5 miles on each time, giving myself enough time to make it to 50 miles, leaving the week before the race to go out and only do 15-20 mile rides... So I guess in order to do that, I'll need to get on the bike now... So off I go!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment