Thursday, February 11, 2010

NO STREP THROAT!! Which as Barb pointed out, may not be the best news ever, because Strep Throat is easier to cure... turns out I have a cold with a nasty sore throat - but I already feel better this morning after pumping myself with Vitamin C yesterday and a slew of allergy type meds.... it's been a while since I've had a common cold - normally it's a sinus infection or just allergies acting up... so I didn't really know how to address the whole thing - but I'm fairing okay this morning - wiped out, but better!

Warning signs that Julia's sick (1) I don't want to talk to anyone, I want everyone to leave me alone and I don't want anyone to touch me (which is humorous, because this is clearly not what I'm like on a daily basis...), (2) No Appetite (I normally eat every three hours... I ate twice yesterday and it was forced), (3) I slept the whole day (almost), and then the whole night - without waking up or feeling restless... clearly I needed that sleep...

Okay, that's really all I've got today - I clearly don't have a lot to write about since I haven't done much... I'm just trying to push fluids today, eat citrus, and try and be less cranky. Oh, and trying to make a cold go away...

And just to make Reg feel good about having his name on the interwebs... REGGIE - I really appreciate you :) And Clearly, I appreciate your lovely wife, Barb as well :) Thanks for keeping tabs on me and this blog :)

Thanks for your well wishes, thoughts and prayers! As always, I appreciate you all!!!

1 comment: