Thursday, February 25, 2010

The snack I meant to mention

Great snack I had this morning: 1 cup of fage greek yogurt, 1/4 cup quinoa, 1/2 cup blueberries, & 2 tsp agave syrup (Which doesn't spike your insulin levels like honey does). It would have been better with cinnamon vs. agave - but I left it at home...). This snack has 3 of the foods I'm supposed to have from the list I posted earlier... Mid-afternoon snack = 1/2 a pear & 1 tbs of almond butter :) (Lunch = 1/2 yellow bell pepper stuffed with quinoa, ground turkey, tomato sauce, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, & olive oil.) Mid morning snack and lunch = inspired by Catherine the Great. And since I've apparently decided to share my foods with you, for dinner I'm having salmon with dill, kake, tomatoes and lentils. I'm fairly certain that completes my food requirements for the list...

No comments:

Post a Comment