Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Regimen?

SO, Sarah has me doing new stuff this week - and I love it so far! Last night I did Taebo in the evening instead of working out in the morning... In fact, all my workouts will be in the evening this week with Jenelle - I get to sleep in! (Sleeping in from 5AM wake up to 6 or 6:30AM wakeup is pretty stellar.) Tonight Jenelle and I are trying a new class - Cardio Power Hour at the Wellness Ctr - and then Jenelle is coming with me to Cage Fitness :)

I'm not sure what is going to happen Wednesday - but I think I'm going to be doing Taebo again in the evening, and then I'll probably head to the cardio room for 'mindless' time on the elliptical while I clear my head for the next day :) Thursday, I'll probably still work out in the AM - and then back to afternoons on Friday... I'm excited about changing it up for a little while.

I'm still working out the new schedule and I'm trying to fit in spinning twice a week - I think I may go for a long bike ride on Sunday - I'm still training for the century ride!! Laura (one of my faithful blog followers), John, Tara (?), and hopefully Reggie (one of my faithful blog followers) and I are going to do the 50 mile after the bridge run ride on 3/28!

Yay for active friends who support me every step of the way - and who come up with great ideas for moving outside :)

1 comment:

  1. Completed my first training ride on Saturday. So far, so good.

    ReplyDelete