Thursday, February 11, 2010

I LOST 4.6 lbs this week - for a TOTAL of 12.2 lbs in 5 weeks!!!
I was very concerned that this was just because I was sick - but I did make my 1200 calories both today and yesterday - and Janis (head of program) said that if I do everything perfectly this week, that I may not lose, but I shouldn't gain... so my goal this week: PERFECTION. I have a lot of temptations to get through - but I also have A LOT of motivation! So, here we go, Week 6! I am headed to bed - I am wiped! But here's to a great week - and hopefully many more great weeks to come!! Thanks, again, for your support!! I hope everyone has a great Hallmark Day on Sunday ;)

6 comments:

  1. That is, well, AWESOME! Congrats! That's really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH!!! That is AWESOME!!! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys and gals! I am not entirely sure what I did differently, so we'll see what happens next :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, yea, yea!!! So proud of you! I'm going to the Y today for my first fitness assessment-- they are going to pinch my fat with calipers . . . I'm hoping I'll get re-motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! I've been out of town, so I haven't followed your blog in a few days! CONGRATULATIONS JULES! That's so awesome! You rock my world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you all :) You keep me motivated and I appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete