Thursday, February 18, 2010

I gained 2 lbs this week - which is clearly not great - but I'm actually not upset about it. Sure, it would have been better to lose, but I honestly think that losing almost 5 lbs last week wasn't normal... And if you think about it (which I am), I lost 2.6 lbs in 2 weeks - which I think is a better way to look at it. I've lost a total of 10.2 lbs and I increased the intensity of my work outs this week!! Tomorrow morning is going to be JUST as intense - so here's to Shawn offering to go swimming with Jenelle and I and here's to my doing more than I ever in the pool tomorrow morning and this week!

Goals for this week: To balance out my calories better (I keep having only 50 calories left - or the reverse, I'll have 600 calories left!) This week I want to get back to basics - review the original principles laid out for us and work on those. This week I'd certainly prefer to lose weight, but instead of concentrating on that, I'm going to concentrate on the intensity of work outs and I really want to make sure that everything I eat is doing something positive for my body - if it's not doing something positive, I want to be able to NOT eat it - that may be difficult this Saturday (Dad's Birthday dinner), but I have been to dinners and parties during this challenge and have stuck to my guns... and considering I want guns, well, let's just say that I have motivation.

Thanks to all who support me - I love you all :) I love the emails, texts and comments that are encouraging and supportive! Y'all are SO great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment