Sunday, February 21, 2010

I kind of dropped of the planet this weekend - weekend with family - several in town for my Dad's Birthday... I also didn't do so well with calories this week - I thought I could handle a party - which I could - but it's the snacking in between meals that kills it for me - which I only seem to do at my parent's house... and maybe it's because it's a party weekend, but everyone else did it too, which didn't help... but no worries, I'm back on the horse. AND if the general (and important) concerns weren't enough to keep me on track, I certainly feel crummy, so no more crap food...

I went to Catherine's spinning class on Saturday - which I loved - I don't know what it is about her, but I am determined to do all that she requires of the class without flinching (too much). I was worried that I wouldn't be up to it, because it's been a while since I last did spinning, but her energy is contagious :) I'm spinning again tomorrow morning with my friend Susan at her gym, ESAC, West Ashley... I suppose I'm just touring the gyms right now - which isn't a bad idea - it's nice to know what other gyms are like and what their spinning classes are like... I was really worried about paying MUSC's fees of $50/month, but it's a high quality gym with high quality peeps... Eco Fitness = $44/mos - and is also a high quality gym... with a spectacular spin instructor :) but Eco doesn't have a pool, which seems to be a deal breaker... so we'll see what ESAC has to offer. I'm glad my friend Susan asked me to join her tomorrow morning... but here I am up at 10:45 pm again, and I need to be there at 5:30 am, so I'm going to head to bed.

I'm ready to get a good start on the week and eat better (for me) food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment