Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm all rested up!!

So, I have been out of sorts for a while - hence the lack of posts, but after sleeping for almost 3 days straight, I am back in the game! (With a bit of residual cough, but no worries - I'll work through it!) I am heading to the gym today with the team to do a Body Bar class at 2:30 - and I really don't know what to expect - so stay tuned for my report! This week, it looks like instead of eating pancakes at shrove Tuesday at the church, I will be grinding it out with Cage Fitness on Tuesday... so if anyone wants to join me (and fight the urge to eat copious amounts of pancakes, sausage and eggs), I'd love for you to come with me!! And I think I'm going to attempt yoga again on Monday and this Saturday, I will be trying to get into Catherine's Saturday spin class at EcoFitness :) Really, if any of my loyal blog fans would like to join me for any of my extra classes, I'd really love for you to be there with me! I, of course, will also be working out with my team M-F 6-7am. I'm glad to be back - and you will hear more from me soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment