Thursday, February 18, 2010

Legs of Jelly :)

Jenelle and I worked out with Sarah this morning - one on one, as it were - and we both got there early enough to catch the team as they were finishing their 6AM workout, which was great because I haven't seen those lovely ladies in over a week!! We both warmed up on the elliptical machines for 5 minutes, and then I did the Nautilus machines - focusing on only legs - while Jenelle did squats all over the room... Sarah had me putting the machines on the heaviest I could stand, knowing that I'd only be doing 10, so I gave it my all, and much to my chagrin, I had to go back through the machines as Jenelle finished her squats... So I did that routine over and over until I couldn't walk...awesome. Then I was put back on to cardio for 5 minutes and then I worked out my arms a little and then we did lots of ab work - really only 3 exercises, but each we did for SEVERAL minutes...
What I have not been able to do today: hold the phone up to my ear... sit down too long at my desk (or my legs cramp), and hold my water bottle up to drink (but I've been doing it anyway!!).

I'm thinking tomorrow I'm not going to be able to walk... keep in mind: these are not complaints (yet)! These are just accounts of how my day is going :) Tomorrow Shawn (intern) is going to coach Jenelle and I while we swim laps...

Stay tuned tonight for my weigh-in news. I'm still nervous about weighing in after all the weight I lost last week... Janis told me to aim for perfection and I know I wasn't perfect this week... But as Louisa said, concentrate on the long-term goal! So that's what I'm working on!
Over and out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment