Monday, February 22, 2010

I did spinning this morning with Susan at ESAC West Ashley - the class was 5:30-6:45 am and it wasn't as intense as some other classes I have taken... which may have been okay - I got my heart rate up, which is good, but I hurt in some new places - possibly sore from Saturday, possibly new hurts? I don't know - but I've marked them with a sharpie on my legs so that I can better explain it to my PT later...

ESAC isn't as nice as Eco or the Wellness Center, but it is only $30/month, so it's definitely something to consider - but it doesn't have a pool... I've been told to check out St. Andrews ________ - can't remember name (clearly)...

I may have some exciting news later today, so I'm going to keep the post short this morning. I'm off to do thesis work! Hope everyone has a great day!! (and it's only 7:15am - not whatever ungodly time the clock on this blog says...)

1 comment: