Friday, January 22, 2010

Wiped Out

I'm feeling better about my 0.2 loss today - because everyday is a new day and a new chance to prove that I can accomplish great things! :) I had a slow day - well, the morning was jam-packed with spinning - and this morning was a great spin class because I was able to do more. That's probably been the most exciting thing - noticing the little points of progress when I repeat a class. Yoga, for instance = scary hard the first time and not so scary the second time - in fact I could do a lot more poses (is that what you call them?) I've done 3 spin classes, and in the one this morning, I could do the jumps for longer and I could do the climbs for the whole amount of time allotted (versus sitting back down and cycling through - which is still good because you're moving), but to be able to do more with each class gives me a great sense of accomplishment and motivation to keep coming back to these classes and giving it my all :)

I did take a LONG nap this morning and grudgingly set about my routine today - I didn't have work, so I've been resting a lot :) Which isn't all bad for me - one my body probably needs it - and two, I am working tonight and Saturday night at the Comedy Festival from about 6pm-11:30pm/12am... and that is going to be QUITE the blow to my system, now that I've grown accustomed to 9:30 bed times - thank God it's the weekend! I can sleep *in* (til 9).
So today I was a tad bit wiped out - but there's a possibility that there will be one day - maybe every other week, when my body screams in protest and I take a nap - that's not so bad, is it?

I also want to give a shout out to my team mate Leslie, who is still in the top 5 of women overall who have lost the most weight in the program (and the most % weight...). She is in the # 2 spot (out of the top 5) and has lost a total of 12.2 lbs in 2 weeks!! GO LESLIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment