Monday, January 18, 2010

Legs are going to be SORE this week!!!

This morning I did 20 mins cardio and then did an arms/weights workout... tomorrow = legs. And Sarah changed up our schedule so that both Wed & Fri's = spinning... my legs are going to fall off - but dammit it's going to be fun and I'm going to smile :) I do love spinning. I do love spinning. (I really do - but I'm stinking SORE today after yesterday's circuit training). It hurts to sit down. Not to be sitting - but to sit down - and to get up... so public toilets are COMPLETELY out of the question. I also did something to my back yesterday, so no taebo tonight - in the hopes that I won't over exert and miss out on Tuesday's work out. I don't want to miss my 45 minutes of cardio daily. (And that was said in absolute seriousness... I have changed... crazy!!)

2 comments:

  1. It's from years of rationalization - I'm still battling the rationalization - check out my blog on cravings (I just wrote it about today)... but I can feel the changes and they are invigorating me and motivating to continue on this great new road, versus falling into my old habits... even the 'moment' today when I stumbled, I coupled it with something I'd learned with the HCC... but really, I'm trying VERY hard to break the old habits and start newer better ones! :)

    ReplyDelete