Saturday, January 16, 2010

Life without beer = okay - even doable

I LOVED NIA this morning!!! It was like modern dance in college with the best music :) And I really wasn't expecting such a workout!! So Nia and Spinning are my two faves.

I went to an oyster roast today - and I thought it was going to be oh, so difficult to eat oysters, listen to good music and not drink beer - especially the good beers they had at this roast, but I not only made it through the delightful afternoon, I was just fine with no beer... of course, I had 1/2 a glass of wine with dinner - but it was red - and I am technically allowed to have one glass of wine a day. It's been interesting changing some habits and enforcing others - the things I thought I wouldn't be able to live without, I haven't craved (except for chocolate - but I think that's more a craving for the sweeter things in life :) ) and I have felt better overall each day. I am also no longer tired throughout the day - I am energized by my morning workouts and it positively affects my whole day. Except on the spinning days - they wipe me out - but I still feel better at the end of the day - just exceptionally tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment