Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Failure!!! ARRRGHH!!

I feel like a FAILURE! I slept in this morning! We have to wait 3 hours after eating before going to bed - and so I didn't go to bed until around 11:30. Apparently my body took the sleep that I wasn't going to give it. I am so sorry to all of my team members if I let you down by not being there! I let myself down... and I am so sorry to our trainer Sarah who was doing a special Nia class - not only am I totally bummed I missed the class - but I'm sorry I wasn't there for you or the team members! We have yoga again tonight and then I might be able to do 30 mins of cardio afterwards? Or maybe during lunch I could climb stairs at work? I don't know - I've never been to this office before - first day and all. Does anyone have any ideas for doing a brief work out during lunch at a typical office?

3 comments:

  1. It's ok, Julia! Everyone has days like that! Don't dwell on it, just get back on the proverbial horse. Your horse is just "green" and a bit harder to ride, perhaps. You'll tame it, in time. Go, go, go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't beat yourself up, Jules. Just don't let a tiny misstep become a catastrophe. Just let it roll off and keep on going forward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia -
    put that misstep behind you and go forward, not backward thinking about what had occurred. You can't undo it, and it wasn't life threatening! Please don't beat yourself up - anyone of us could have had the same thing happen.
    I want to hear more about the new job! ;-)

    ReplyDelete