Tuesday, January 12, 2010

HCC contract

Since I have no great work out story to tell, I'll fill you all in on the HCC Contract that we went over in orientation. I'm hoping to re-spark some motivation for me (today has been a chocolate-craving day) and maybe it can benefit others, too! :)

1 - I will eat 3 meals a day & 2 snacks daily
2 - I will maintain my calorie budget determined by my trainer
3 - I will not eat out of a container ever again! (Portion control)
4 - I will not drink a beverage with calories except for skim milk - this includes coffee/tea with sugar - honey is NOT an alternative
5 - I will drink at least 6 cups of plain unflavored water/day
6 - I will not eat fried foods - especially from a fast food restaurant
7 - If I do eat at a fast food restaurant, I will NOT get french fries or a high sugar drink & my sandwich will be of the grilled variety
8 - I will eat a high fiber & high protein breakfast everyday
9 - My fiber goal will be 30+ grams per day with a majority of fiber from veggies
10 - I will eat 2 servings of fruit daily, not more!
11 - I will exercise 30 mins/day
12 - If I consume alcohol, I will only drink 1 serving/day (men = 2 servings/day) & preferably red wine over beer or liquor
13 - I will not practice unhealthy weight loss tactics & fad diets during this program
14 - I will be strong mentally & physically TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment