Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's a LOSS!

So, when I weighed in this morning - I was hoping for a big number loss - because I exhausted myself on Sunday and burned some 2,000-odd calories and it just seemed like that would be the big ticket item to help me when the massage of the week. (The person who loses the most each week of the 6-week post program gets a free 30 minute massage!!) But I didn't lose that much at all this week - but as Sara D. (team mate) pointed out - A LOSS IS A LOSS...

So this week, I lost 0.4 lbs for a TOTAL of 22.6 lbs!!! And I'm glad I'm still moving in the right direction :) I made some poor eating choices on Monday and Tuesday, so there's that... but I'm back on track. And to my credit - I've not stopped recording food (calories eaten and burned, fiber, and protein) in my food journal!!

:) Til next time, which probably will be next Thursday, since I have tunnel vision for the thesis defense next Friday!!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Happy Easter!! :)

1 comment: