Thursday, April 22, 2010

crazy day :)

So today has been INTERESTING!!!

2 days ago, my friend Maria asked if I'd be available to be 'on call' for her and Ryan - Maria's due in 2 weeks - and if she & Ryan needed to book it to the hospital in the middle of the night, would I be available to come and stay with Anderson? Anderson = her six year old that I used to babysit all the time - and my name is on record at her school as someone who can pick her up, etc. SO she told me she was due in a couple of weeks, so listen for the call then - but just to make sure, go ahead and put my ringer on high each night... I only work 10-3, so helping her out with this would be really easy - and I love this family and was ready to help out.

Maria called last night - her water broke - so I went over there last night - in the middle of the night - and then Maria's mom got there at 9am this morning - from Florence, leaving me just enough time to turn around and present my research to Clemson (my internship folks). I didn't sleep very well because I was listening out for Anderson and for the phone. CRAZY. I then went straight to work and am now getting ready to head to where I'm house sitting for the weekend. I'm going to have to work out doubly hard tomorrow - but right now, I want to crawl up and die. I'm SUPER exhausted and the throat is somehow worse today - coupled with a sinus head ache - UGH. I'll weigh in tomorrow - I'm allowed to weigh in one day later - and I think I'm going to take that 'out' this time around!! But I will still weigh in!! It looks like Sunday is no longer a day off - I just can't even think about going to the gym right now - my head's a pounding!!

I've been taking some allergy meds - but I'm going to have to double time this stuff!! I don't like feeling this dead all day!!

I'm taking my bike with me to the house downtown... I'm contemplating riding my bike to my house (west ashley) tomorrow a.m.... showering and then walking to work - it's a couple of miles away - I think that would be a nice activity... if not, I'll head to the gym EARLY to work out and then start my day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment