Friday, April 9, 2010

Today is the day of the defense - I'm sure many of you are wondering why I'm on here... my other (work) computer just froze and I'm waiting patiently to see how much of my presentation I lost... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

In other news, I didn't exercise this week because there was not enough time in the day... nor did I weigh in (again - not enough time to go down town and do so...)

BUT never fear, I will be jumping back on that train tomorrow when I bike to the farmer's market and start over with exercising everyday!! I am about to have a lot more free time - unless I lose my presentation and fail this attempt (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)... so if you'd like to bike with me - or walk the bridge with me - or walk your dog with me (CHACO!!) - just let me know - I'm game!!

I'm going to go now and stress elsewhere!
I hope you all have a great weekend!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment