Monday, April 5, 2010

THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!

So here are the results from the Pre-test and Post-test - I'm just showing what I've lost (or in some (good) cases gained) I'm not actually going to give you what I weigh, etc. because I'm not there yet... but at least I'm honest? :)

During the course of the HCC (10 weeks), here are the physical changes that were made:
Total weight loss: 20.4 lbs
BMI - went down 4 digits
Abdomen: down 2.75 inches
Waist: down 4 inches
Hips: down 4 inches
Waist to hip ration: down .02 (both before and after HCC - WHR has me at low risk for health probs)
% Body Fat: down 5.5 digits or 5.5%
% Lean body weight (muscle mass): went up, but these results don't show me numbers, just that it went up (which is good)

That is all for now!! I've loved running into everyone and having everyone notice such a drastic difference :) It keeps me going :)

I have continued to exercise daily - I took Easter Day off - but that is it! I will probably not be on the blog again this week, except on Thursday to let you all know how much weight I've (hopefully) lost!!

I hope everyone has a great week! The weather is GORGEOUS!!!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you Jules! All your hard work is definitely paying off! You are absolutely just melting away before my eyes!

    Now I just need you to pass along some of that motivation to me! I am definitely not ready for bathing suit season. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I'm done with this week, we'll hit the bridge together - or your neighborhood - or whatever! :) And I'll pass along some of my motivation :)
    But you should know that a lot of my motivation comes from yoU!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You look beautiful. And healthy. And energetic. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete