Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Here's my PLEA!!

Hey all - I went to the gym this morning after taking a week off (really, a little more than a week) - and it was HARD... once I got there, it wasn't that bad - but making myself get up and go was really difficult. I think I've lost some steam... and motivation. SO if you want to work out with me, now's the time because I NEED A BUDDY!!!

Nia classes are free for the first one you go to - so if you want to do that with me, they are Saturday mornings at Spirit Moves - I go a little early and work just for that Saturday morning in order for my class to be free...

IF you are a member at the gym, let's go do a class together! It's harder to dip out if you're meeting someone there...

Bridge walk, anyone??

Are you a member at ECO fitness - I travel to spin classes just so that I can take from Catherine (THE GREAT!) :) - classes that fit into my schedule = Thursday @ 6:30 AM & Saturday @ 8:30 AM

BIKE RIDING, Anyone??? I have an extra bike - Kimberly used it this weekend - so if you want to hit the trails, or the road, let me know!!!

I'm also open for suggestions... IF we're going to get together - I like the leisurely pace, I do - but I'm going to want to kick it up a notch (that's right - I'm speaking Emeril) and work out hard!!

Let me know if you want to join my train to healthy land!! (I know... corny...)
:)

2 comments:

  1. HI Julia!
    You need to jump back on the workout train and I am always here to help you. Remember how good you feel when you work out, eat healthy and take care of YOU! Hope to see you on Saturday at 8:15 (not 8:30). Please remember you have to take care of you even when you have 100 other things going on in your life. In the long run, you will thank yourself. Please let me know what I can do to help you out! I mean it! Ok, get back on the workout train!

    P.S- you can come to class for only thirty minutes on Wed. No prob! On Wednesdays when I do not have a client at 8, I can meet you there and we can do twenty minutes before the class starts at 9. What do ya say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. First - thank you!! I am having such a hard time making myself go to the gym! I plan on going in the morning - and then it doesn't happen and I HATE working out in the evening - so I make more plans for the next morning.... UGH. What's Saturday morning? What 8:15 workout are you referring to?? Would love to know...

    I would love to get together with you and do a 20 minute preview to spinning...

    I am also going to try and go to more classes in general - whatever kind of class will do - because I feel more motivated after classes vs. time on the elliptical - I think I'm tired of the elliptical... Mom said you might start teaching spinning on Saturdays?? That's exciting :) Clearly I'm a junkie for your classes...

    I'm working on it - as far as eating goes - I'm still making better choices... but wine has snuck back in... and milk chocolate... but it's a constant struggle!! We'll talk soon... OH and you'll be glad to hear that I'm off the deli meat train... it had more to do with a run-in with an HT employee - but I've been enjoying black bean burgers for lunch....
    ;)

    ReplyDelete