Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I will post something 'for real' tomorrow - but I just thought I'd let you all know that I just turned in my final thesis draft to my advisor - 165 pages - WHOA! I pulled an all-nighter last night - and am now going to bed at 12:12 AM... will be sleeping in a little tomorrow before work (don't have to be there until 10 AM) and then I'll hit the gym or my bike tomorrow afternoon and get back into the groove of things...

I am SO ready for some shred of NORMALCY!!!

:)
sorry I've been absent - but I've been putting that monstrosity of a paper together (monstrosity = the size, not the content!!)

4 comments:

  1. YaaaaaaaY! I'm so glad it's turned in and you're FINISHED! CONGRATS! Welcome back to the land of the living! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO when you say you'll post something "for real" tomorrow... that really means, it'll probably be about a week. ;-) Love you Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss the blog.....

    ReplyDelete