Monday, April 26, 2010

Yeah..

Howdy, Sport's Fans... I have been away from the action as of late... Friday, Saturday & Sunday = MIGRAINE city!! UGH!! It not only affected my work out routine, it affected my thesis routine - what a horrible weekend for it! I was house-sitting downtown, though, so I made sure to walk everywhere - that was my one attempt... and since I had to work Saturday night downtown - there was a lot of walking to be done! I believe it's all sinus-related... I tend to feel yucky in the a.m. and great in the p.m.... but maybe this morning I've shaked it? I feel pretty good & it's 7:45am.

No working out today unless I finish the edits extra early... I was up until midnight last night, and am up early to finish this stuff... I still have to work from 10-3, so that takes a big chunk out of my day - and I'm pretty worried about that... but I'm working hard... and on that note, I'm going to get back to it!

I will say - as a little side note - that I have continued to eat well - minus a brief chocolate kick this weekend - and I've kicked the habit of processed meats (deli turkey) and bread that isn't Ezekiel bread... the CSA started a couple of weeks ago and each of my meals are jam-packed with veggies!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. So how are the edits coming? Have you turned it all in? Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete