Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm back... again...

So I got a little discouraged with my weigh in two weeks ago when I gained 5 pounds. This past Friday I maintained - which is a heck of a lot better than gaining more - so now I need to focus on going back down and reaching those goals! I've decided to go back to logging my food (for real this time) and emailing them to Barbara daily - and including the good and the bad - not lying to myself - or Barbara for that matter.

Summer has brought with it a lot of obstacles: too hot to do activities outside (most of the time), having trouble motivating myself to take on the gym (and I'm REALLY sick of the machines in the cardio room), and lots of celebrations where there are a lot of food and drink temptations... so I'm going to take baby steps - and any tips anyone has are welcomed! I have 3 weddings coming up - back to back - starting this coming weekend. The first one is a party weekend and the wedding is going to be a blast - it's in Nashville :) But each night is going to be a drinking and eating Calorie NIGHTMARE. So once again - tips are welcomed!! I'm going to take work out clothes and try to get people to walk with me - I'll have a lot of supportive friends there who will hopefully want to be active with me... but I'm worried this is all going to have me going in the wrong direction, scale-wise... I do have self control - I promise - BUT I don't want to be the fuddy dud while everyone is having an awesome time! I've been looking forward to this wedding for quite a while!!

So I guess I need to bust my butt this week in preparation and then try to make the best food decisions possible - and then stick to wine and liquor? I don't know...

I'm back and trying to get the numbers to go down... so sorry for my tardiness in writing, but I guess it's just hard to take the bad news and keep on going - so thank you for your support and encouragement to keep on writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment