Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tuesday...

Yesterday (Tuesday) I went on a nice bike ride... I rode from my house down 17 (17 south) to Wappoo Road and then from Wappoo Road - if you take a right, you can start the West Ashley Bikeway that is paved - however the state of the path isn't always the best - but it's an easy loop that I can accomplish without trying to figure out where to go next... it crosses Magnolia Road and then I can just bike home!

I had the morning off to work on applications and go to the gym and I thought that a work out close to home would = more time to work on applications, and I think I was right!!

Today, I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do - it may have to be an unintended day off... I'm at work now and will work until 4, and then I have appointments and then a spoleto event with my parents - I won't get home until 9pm - so today is not a good day for working out (I would have gone this morning, but I had other appointments). I suppose everyday is not always realistic - however, I am bringing my bike with me to Athens and Athens is SUPER bike friendly, so I'm hoping to get in some riding on both Saturday and Sunday, so that will help me work towards my exercising 6 out of 7 days!

I will check in tomorrow - I hope everyone is having a great day!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment