Friday, June 4, 2010

Post Additions

I've added some fun stuff to the blog - not only to keep you interested - I'm sure this blog must be boring some times - but to keep me interested in 1) making the goals and getting that 'carrot', 2) getting new pix put up at each 10 lbs increment, and 3) staying on track!

The HCC talks about setting goals and giving rewards so that you can stay on track and keep up the interest and excitement... and I need a little excitement! Shout out to the HCC'ers who put goals/rewards on their pages and got me interested!!

At the end of HCC, I had lost 22 lbs even - last week I weighed in with them (and at home) and gained 1.6 lbs... so I am at a total loss of 20.4 lbs. At home, I had different numbers - and though I gained, I'm going to stick with these numbers since I'll continue weighing in at home. I had gained 2 lbs at home - so I have a total loss of 20 lbs.

I'm going to try to weigh myself more regularly and then I'll go back to posting once a week my weigh-in progress. I'm going to change the day to Friday since I just weighed myself for the first time in a week. I'd like to weigh myself first thing in the morning - so that's what you'll be getting!

"FIRST" weigh-in with new regimen:
I LOST 2 lbs - for a total of 22 lbs - I'm back on track and have 3 left until my first goal is met!!

It would probably be easier to follow if I just put exact numbers up here - but this blog is available for all to see and I'm not quite ready to post my weight for everyone in the world to see... so we'll stick with the abstract numbers of total weight lost. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of you posting pictures at each 10 lb increment! The one of you in the green hoodie is a trip!

    I love your goals and rewards section! I really liked that part of the HCC meeting I went to with you. It's such a great idea! So motivating!

    Congrats on the 2 lb loss!!! Keep it up!

    Let me know how I can support you!

    ReplyDelete