Monday, May 17, 2010

STRAWBERRIES!!!!

Well, the First Flush Festival was A LOT of fun - I didn't dance much, but I walked all over the place - Sarah and I walked up and down and through the tea fields several times and we walked all around the festival itself - and we sat for a little while - but since we were tent 'hoppers' we didn't really have a place to be - so we tent 'crashed' when we saw peeps we knew... but it was a great time!!

Today I picked 16 gallons of strawberries and I walked all over the fields and picked my fruit intake for the summer! I made 8 loaves of strawberry bread that I am promptly giving away and getting out of my house - it is REALLY tasty!! I froze 2 quarts of strawberries for cold munchies or smoothies later this summer, and I currently have 86 left in my fridge for general yummy consumption!!

I didn't eat as well today but really that consisted of eating about 5 times more fruit than I'm supposed to have... and not much else but water... oops... and now I'm exhausted! I've been getting my resumes out there and will continue to do so and apply for jobs until I have one... and I will be heading back to the gym this week to get my quirky back and body worked out. I'm getting back into the system of going to bed early and getting up early - so the 6:30 am workouts may continue... we'll see!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment