Sunday, May 16, 2010

First Flush Dancing :)

Yesterday I did get SEVERAL walks in with dogs - I didn't bike - but am not upset because my back really hurt last night and an additional ride would have made it worse!

I started this morning with an early walk (2 walks - the dogs have to be walked separately). This morning they'll get one more walk (2 for me) around 12:00 and then Sarah and I are heading to the First Flush Festival on Wadmalaw where we will be enjoying the Robert Randolph Family Band - and I, at least, will be dancing... but 'light' dancing so as not to increase pain in my back! I may have a beer - but most likely will stick with tea since we'll be on the tea plantation. :)

Tomorrow I'm turning in resumes, looking for jobs, picking strawberries, and doing calligraphy for my friend (Liz)'s wedding invites :) - YAY!! If anyone wants to go picking with me, let me know - I'd like to go in the morning before it gets too hot.... Mom, are you up for it?? Anyone else?? I'm so excited!! I've been waiting a while to have enough time to do this!!

I would also like to either do spinning at 6pm - depends on my back, or walk the cooper river bridge - if anyone would like to do these, let me know!!

Have a great rest of the weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you and Sarah had a wonderful time at the Festival! I hope your back feels better soon. I have had a little back pain this weekend, too. :-(

    ReplyDelete