Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm Definitely back - I'm just not always on here...

So, my school has started a competition with our rival school in Manning - LMA - to see who can lose the most % body fat by May... that's right, I joined!
The only drawback is that the guy only comes to the school to weigh us once a month... I need a lot more accountability than all that - so I'll be doing my weekly weigh-ins, and once my life has slowed down to a moderate whir, I'll do my daily weigh-ins - but I won't report back in about those, because they'll fluctuate all over the place - but hopefully the trend will be downward.
I've got some great friends at the school and we are all working on this together to beat those LMA'ers !!

I'll have more later - I am staying up late tonight to finish work :(
I had gotten into the great habit of getting 8-9 hours of sleep per night - which was doing WONDERS - but I have too much to do today and there are not enough hours in the day today!!

I only have a 3-day work week, however - so that's a plus...

talk to you soon! though, there's a good chance i just wrote that to myself...
:)

1 comment:

  1. So does this competition include students? Or only faculty/staff?

    Good luck! Glad to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete